Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Blog

Well howdy everyone. I finally caved in and decided to start one of these things. I never really know what to write about, but I always have old memories of me, my friends, and my family in my head so I figured why not write about that right? Also i figure in this first post I should tell you peeps about me some. Well I'm the oldest of 3 kids, I have two younger sisters. Megan, and Mandi. Megan is 21 and Mandi is 15. We all have Bdays in July except my dad. And all within a week of each other. Kinda weird. We are totally random and have some of the funnest moments ever!

I hope through this blog you can get a little better idea of what its like being me(which could be really scary) and enjoy some of my life stories and events. And just enjoy hearing about my life as much as i have about all the blogs I've read in the past. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment