Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 is favorite T.V. Show...well this one is super easy. I would have to say The Office hands down...The show is freaking hilarious...but it also brings back memories of shows that I watched when I was a kid that are no longer around, because new waves of crap t.v. have come into play.

I used to run home from school as a kid to watch Saved by The bell...and Home Improvement..Those are still some of my favorite shows..and I loved watching Hercules and Zena in the late 80's and the early 90's those shows were so well done and basically awesome...You see T.V. back in the day stayed on a theme...and the themes were always different..the themes now a days are always the same...power, success and who you have to have sex with to get to those places...yea there are still some shows around now a days that were there when I was a kid...The Simpson's for one...love that show..but so many shows now a days are just all the same...but in different times different places..but the same plot always...

Back to The Office...I have been a fan since day one and I love that show..I watch it every week and multiple times during because I have it on my Ipod...and it will always and forever be amazing..Season Five Started out rough, but I loved it anyways..and now since I don't care to write more..I'm done..

No comments:

Post a Comment