Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 5- Favorite Qoute.....

I'm not totally sure about this one...but I did see one while I was picking up lunch for work today that I liked a lot..It's about love and since my love life at the moment took a huge turn for the crapper it kinda lifted up my spirits a bit..

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

I don't know why I really like that one...but I really do! I think its because of the fact that I haven't looked at love that way before...but it totally makes sense...It does take a lot of courage to put your heart out on the line and love someone hoping they feel the same way....and to me that's probably what has scared me the most about it all..mainly because whenever I put my heart on the line and give myself to that person it gets shot back in two pieces. I now look at it in a different way, thanks to this quote...and hope the next time love comes my way, whenever it does, I will have the courage to give my whole self to this person and knowing that the Lord loves me, will give me the strength to be able show what I feel towards this person...yea that didn't make sense...oh well...

In the end the quote means a lot to me now...and it makes me look at love and relationships in a different way..and makes me wonder if I'll get that chance again someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment