Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 6 Whatever tickles my fancy....

Hmm I don't really know what to talk about in this one lol...

I guess I could talk about what's on my mind..right now it's that I'm sore...since my ex broke up with me I had a ton of free time and decided to start going back to the gym...I had been working out before, but mainly just at home and not really that much..maybe once o twice a week for like 10 minutes..lol. I tried to get her to come with me since she worked at a gym, but that lead to her thinking things that weren't true..anyways...I started going 4 nights a week again and it has been a lot of fun. Well as much fun as you can have lifting weights and tearing your muscles apart...lol

It was also kinda a wake up call, mainly cause when I started back up again I realized how much of a pansy I had become. I could hardly lift any of the same weights I was able to a while back and looked like a moron trying to do so..HA It kinda felt like I was back at the first day of summer weights back in football in high school...wow that was a funny day...Everyone showed up at 7 in the morning, and we were ready to find out what we were made of. Summer weights were Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 7 to 9. We would always start out with some running and some form of outside lifting then we would go in and hit the weights. The first day though was to see how fast we were and to kinda get our stats on what we could do...and man did I suck it up BAD....They had us start by running the 40 to see how fast we were...So since I didn't have my shows for working out yet, I was wearing my DC Skater shoes that I for some reason bought when I was a kid..They are big bulky weigh a lot and aren't meant for running..needless to say I was like Linebacker slow...and for a guy that at the time only weighed in at 125lbs..that was sad...my coach was like well we got some work on you to do now don't we? lol Yea and the above weight just got me laughed at by everyone...I was so tiny...125 and had about 2% body fat.......Coaches head shook again...So needless to say I had a lot of work to do...which I did...and it went really well. By the time school started I got my 40 time down from like 5.5 to 4.6 which is super fast and I had put on some weight..not much though..and to fix that problem the coaching staff announced in a team meeting one day that after lunch whatever anyone had left over was to go to me...So I had tons of food lol..and by the end of the year I went from 125 to 150 it was awesome..all muscle...and I could lift a ton and could run forever...That is where I would like to get back to..It will be hard to keep up with working out if I get into Annie at the end of this month, cause the rehearsal schedules are always crazy, but I am going to do my best..I would like to be back where I was when I was playing for the school and practicing every day. It would be nice..that is my goal and so far it is going pretty well. Gyms are awesome! lol I can't do P90x even though I have it...why workout when I can just sit on the couch and watch t.v.? Yea that is why I go to the gym lol

No comments:

Post a Comment